see additional details below
Brooksville is the charming county seat of Hernando County, FL known for its 19th-century railroading industry and beautiful historic architecture. The region serves as a nature lover’s paradise, offering extensive outdoor recreation opportunities.
Brooksville is around 50 miles north of Tampa, 80 miles west of Orlando and just a few miles east of Weeki Wachee and the Gulf of Mexico.
This is an untouched 2.4 acre Brooksville, FL corner lot zoned for homes and manufactured homes. This flat parcel has no HOA and no flood zone! Electricity runs adjacent to the lot along Harrison St.
You would also be less than half a mile from Sunshine Grove Rd., about two miles from Hwy 50 with major shopping, restaurants, and other amenities and also very close to Suncoast Parkway 589, Oak Hill Hospital, schools, restaurants, boating, fishing, and beautiful beaches.
You can have it all! Hurry, this huge Brooksville FL lot close to Tampa and Orlando won’t last long in this market!
- Parcel: R21-222-18-3080-00G0-0421
- Size: 2.4 ac. How Big Is An Acre?
- Address: Harrison St., Brooksville, FL 34613
- Zoning: AG
- Terrain: Level
- Access: Crushed limestone road
- Mobile Homes: Yes
- Conveyance: Warranty Deed
- HOA: No HOA, POA, etc., and no time limit to build
- Electric: Along Harrison St.
- Water: Would be a well and/or storage if allowed
- Taxes: $585.43
- Approximate GPS Coordinates: 28.556788, -82.512102
Our Super Competitive Price Is . . .
This parcel currently has title insurance, taxes are paid and it sits ready and waiting for a new owner
Call or email us with any questions or to buy.
Our contact information is at the top of any page. Our real estate is typically for sale by owner – us!